PRICES (low prices for budget travellers):
10% discount for stays of 15 days or more15% increase in prices in August, Christmas and EasterVERY Aproximative prices subject to change from property to property, please check with us to confirm prices and availibility.
- 1 or 2 persons: 45 euros / night
- 3 persons: 60 euros / night
- 4 persons: 70 euros / night
- 5 persons: 80 euros / night
- 6 persons: 90 euros / night
LOCATION (it is our differentiator)
- off the beaten track
- far away from the touristic hubs of Puerto del Carmen, Playa Blanca and Costa Teguise
- in small fisherman villages or in the middle of the volcanos or surrounded by vineyards
- close to the breaks if you are into surfing, kite-surfing, etc...
- individual properties and not within a resort or a complex
YOU (the king), you are:
- you are escaping from crowded cities and want to relax in a quiet and natural setting
- you want to experience the raw overwhelming beauty of Lanzarote, meet its people and appreciate its culture
- you are lava minded, oceanically prepared, volcanic ready and mojo proof.
- you don't mind the ongoing interior design trends among the local fishermen and agricultors (the owners of the apartments)
NORTH of LANZAROTEThe north of Lanzarote is unique in it's very natural, unspoiled landscape. Many visitors miss out on this experience by staying in the touristic areas in the southeast. This portion of the island is surprisingly undeveloped and boasts small fishing villages, volcanic wonders, and impressive artistic creations like by Cesar Manrique. Visit the tasteful, natural northern oasis of Lanzarote, free of shopping centers and hotels, and full of charming apartments and bungalows available at remarkably affordable prices. The north offers several great spots to make home base including:
- Arrieta: This fishing village is larger than other traditional villages on the island with plenty of restaurants lining the harbor and many properties to choose from.
- Haria: Known as "Land of the Palms", this beautiful lush village is located in the valley and is rich with history and the weekly market of local crafts is a must.
- Orzola: The ferry to neighboring island, La Graciosa leaves out of the northern port of this village. It is small and quaint, and just steps away is an incredible lagoon with clear shallow water as far as the eye can see.
- Punta Mujeres: The more northern fishing village is smaller than the neighboring Arrieta and extremely charming. Always peaceful and magnificent views.
- La Graciosa: An island getaway awaits in the nearby island of La Graciosa. With just one village on the entire island, it is very secluded and the beaches are fantastic.