Budget Apartments for Rent in Lanzarote
**If you prefer to be in a bungalow or apartment next to the ocean, visit our web page: "Apartments off the beaten track and on a sandy beach". You will find affordable apartments in beautiful-non turistic places along the coast of Lanzarote (La Santa, Famara, Caleta Caballo, el Golfo, Punta Mujeres, Arrieta, Orzola, Haria).**
LOCATION OF OUR APARTMENTS (it is our differentiator)
- off the beaten track
- far away from the touristic hubs of Puerto del Carmen, Playa Blanca and Costa Teguise
- in small fisherman villages or in the middle of the volcanos or surrounded by vineyards
- close to the breaks if you are into surfing, kite-surfing, etc...
- individual properties and not within a resort or a complex
- you are escaping from crowded cities and want to relax in a quiet and natural setting
- you want to experience the raw overwhelming beauty of Lanzarote, meet its people and appreciate its culture
- you are lava minded, oceanically prepared, volcanic ready and mojo proof.
- you don't mind the ongoing interior design trends among the local fishermen and agricultors (the owners of the apartments)
Lanzarote is a small island. If you are going to rent a car, distances are not really relevant. What you want is the right location for the kind of vacations you want to spend:
Puerto del Carmen and Playa Blanca are busy, charming villages on the coast with their (busy) beaches. Famara, Caleta Caballo and La Santa are quiet fisherman villages on the wilder side of the island (good locations if you are into water sports). La Vegueta, Conil, Tiagua, Tinajo, Macher and Tao are small, widespread rural villages surrounded by vineyards in the middle of Lanzarote , a good convenient and buccolic base to explore all corners of the island. In the wild north, you will find the small, picturesque villages, popular among locals and tourist free such as Arrieta, Punta Mujeres, Haria, andOrzola.
CONTACTS: our local contacts in Lanzarote: Raf & Jeni