La Graciosa Apartments for Rent
** If you are looking for a secluded island experience, check out the Canary Islands' eighth island, the island of La Graciosa, just a short ferry ride for Lanzarote's northern shore. With just one small village and very few residents, this island is ideal for the fantasy island experience.
PRICES (low prices for budget travellers):
- 1 or 2 persons: 45 euros / night
- 3 persons: 60 euros / night
- 4 persons: 70 euros / night
- 5 persons: 80 euros / night
- 6 persons: 90 euros / night
15% increase in prices in August, Christmas and Easter
VERY Aproximative prices subject to change from property to property, please check with us to confirm prices and availibility.
- off the beaten track, on a secluded island
- individual properties with no tourist complexes on the island
- right on the beach, with the entire island lined with white sand and privacy
- the island of La Graciosa covers 27 km² and is part of the “Chinijo Archipiélago” (together with Alegranza, Roque del Oeste, Montaña Clara and Roque Del Oeste). It is situated in the north of Lanzarote and it’s declared a National Park.
- La Graciosa is a fantastic place to enjoy your holidays: here you will find quiet beaches with golden, fine sand and the crystal-clear water of the Atlantic Ocean and with an Average temperature of 71,6ºF / 25 C
- fishing is the main occupation on this island with about 500 inhabitants concentrated in ”Caleta Del Sebo”.
- you will find services such as a medical center, a pharmacy, post office, bank, a police station, church, play ground, three supermarkets, butcher, bakery, several restaurants and bars, rent-a-bike, sport fishing…
- there are daily flights from many Spanish towns and several European countries. From the airport you take a Taxi to Órzola, which it’s the most northerly Village in Lanzarote.
- there is also a regular bus service available (Non-Direct). Than you catch the ferry to La Graciosa. The trip takes about 20 minutes and it costs you €20 with return.
- you are a Robinson Crusoe arriving into a forgotten paradise island
- you are escaping from crowded cities and want to relax in a quiet and natural setting
- you want to experience the raw overwhelming beauty of Lanzarote, meet its people and appreciate its culture
- you are lava minded, oceanically prepared, volcanic ready and mojo proof.
- you don't mind the ongoing interior design trends among the local fishermen and agricultors (the owners of the apartments)
A PIECE OF ADVICE: don’t bring any high heeled-shoes because all the streets are made of white sand. And don’t forget plenty of sun cream, hats and bathing-suits.
EXCURSIONS: you can rent a bike, a local with land rover or even walk around the island.
SPORTS: apart from fishing, you can sail, go hiking, promenades, mountain biking, snorkelling, surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, and of course swim.
WEATHER: nice all over the year, in the summer warm (but not hot thanks to the breeze).
CONTACTS: our local contacts in La Graciosa: Nico & Maki
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.lagraciosa-apartments.com
- Fix: (Englsh, French, Spanish and Italian spoken, taking German classes...)
- Mob: (Englsh, French, Spanish and Italian spoken, taking German classes...)
- Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/lagraciosa.apartments
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/
- Skype us: apartments.lanzarote
|La Graciosa Apartments.vcf|
Size : 3.559 Kb
Type : vcf